Wholesale Insurance from AIC
The wholesale industry is made up of a huge variety of trades; most insurers group them together and provide an insurance policy that suits them all. Here at AIC we aim to understand your individual business and what makes you different to other wholesalers.
Doing this enables us to provide a wholesale insurance package designed specifically for you… what’s the benefit of doing it this way? This means you avoid paying extra for covers you don’t require, special benefits that relate to your trade can be included, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that in the event of an accident, you’ll be covered!
We always strive to offer quick quotations and competitive premiums.
Whilst we always recommend you call us, there’s an option to complete a quote proposal form which you can simply download using the full quote form button, then our accurate price is ready to go on cover at your request.
Wholesale Insurance Covers Available
Covering your building for all types of damage including flood, fire, vandalism, forcible entry & subsidence with the option to also add accidental damage
- General Contents
Covering all office/warehouse furniture, equipment etc
- Computers & Electrical Equipment
Covering your work computers, hard drives, digital display or sound equipment
- Tenants Improvements
Covering all fixtures, fittings and furniture you have invested into the building/warehouse
- Goods In Transit
Covering all of your or your customer goods whilst out on the road
Covering money within your business premises and also in personal custody or in transit
- Book Debts
Covering utility bills like gas, water, electricity & council tax should your premises become inaccessible for what-ever reason
Wholesale insurance is especially important to ensure your trade stock is covered
- Public Liability
Covers against claims made by the public. Limits starting from £1m, £2m or £5 million and more if required.
- Employers Liability
Compulsory by law if you employ staff and will cover any claim made by an employee. Standard cover is set at £10 Million
- Business Interruption
Covering your business in the event you are unable to trade for what-ever reason such as a fire, flood or explosion, loss of license. The policy will pay for loss of income or profits during this period.
How can you help to keep premiums down?
It’s the obvious things when you think about it, but sometimes the issues are forgotten or put back as less important tasks. So here’s a reminder on how to keep wholesale insurance costs down, from an insurers perspective:
- CCTV – To see the incidents, helps insurers defend and fight your corner
- Premises Security – The more physical security the less the premium – simple
- Fire Alarm & Sprinkler Systems
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments – Insurers want to know you take this seriously when inviting the public through the doors of your premises – we have a helpful partnership formed for you with www.B-Safe.org.uk who are health and safety specialists, they offer a free visitation service which then highlights any shortfalls, and they help you rectify the problems whatever they may be.
- Structural Surveys – Having a surveyor confirming the property is in good order is a real selling point to insurers.