Guarantees Insurance from AIC
We at AIC, being an independent broker, have access to the whole of market for guarantees and warranties – so we’re not just quoting you a set price but searching as many providers as possible for the best possible terms.
Features of our cover:
- 10 year Structural Warranty cover
- Insolvency cover available both pre and post completion
- Full risk transfer in years 3-10 of cover
- Cover available for mixed-use development
Cover as standard for alternative accommodation, additional costs, removal of debris and professional fees.
- Competitive premiums.
- Dedicated account management.
- Flexible underwriting approach.
- Free technical support.
- Cover is provided on a first-party material damage basis therefore no requirement to prove fault or negligence.
- Cover effective for 10 years from the date of completion.
- Cover for the cost of making good any defects in the chimneys or flues causing imminent danger to the health and safety of the occupants.
- Major benefit as a marketing tool when negotiating a sale or letting.
- Provides peace of mind to property developers, funders, future purchasers and tenants.
- Cover for the cost of complete or partial rebuilding or rectifying any defect in design, workmanship, materials or components of the dwelling as a result of a structural defect.
- Cover for repairing, replacing or rectifying any part of the waterproof envelope as a result of water ingress caused by a defect in the design, workmanship, materials or components of the dwelling.
Covers available for:
- New Homes
- Social Housing
- Stock Regeneration
- Commercial Buildings
- Collateral Warranty Insurance
- Completed Housing
- Self Build
- Simple Completion
- Mechanical and Electrical
- High Value Scheme