Wood Workers Insurance from AIC
From insuring carpenters through to covering joinery workshops, we at AIC have the experience and importantly the most competitive rates available. As an independent insurance broker with access to more insurers than nearly all other High St brokers we offer an impartial view of the market, with pricing which is at the very best available.
Our professional staff are tasked with answering your calls and question in the quickest of times, and we pride ourselves on making your enquiry our priority.
Whilst we always recommend you call us, there’s an option to complete a full quote proposal form which you can simply download using the full quote form button, then our accurate price is ready to go on cover at your request.
Insurance Covers Available
- Stock – All types of trade stock can be covered
- Public Liability – Covers against claims made by the public. Limits starting from £1m, £2m or £5 million and more if required.
- Employers Liability – Compulsory by law if you employ staff, and will cover any claim made by an employee. Standard cover is set at £10 Million.
- Equipment, tools and heavy plant – From insuring accidental damage, theft, and road risk where needed.
- Buildings –Covering your building for all types of damage including flood, fire, vandalism, forcible entry & subsidence with the option to also add accidental damage
- General Contents – Covering all office/warehouse furniture, equipment etc
- Computers & Electrical Equipment – Covering your work computers, hard drives, digital display or sound equipment
- Tenants Improvements – Covering all fixtures, fittings and furniture you have invested into the building/warehouse
- Goods In Transit – Covering all of your or your customer goods whilst out on the road
- Money – Covering money within your business premises and also in personal custody or in transit
- Book Debts – Covering utility bills like gas, water, electricity & council tax should your premises become inaccessible for what-ever reason
- Business Interruption – Covering your business in the event you are unable to trade for what-ever reason such as a fire, flood or explosion, loss of license. The policy will pay for loss of income or profits during this period.