Beautician Insurance from AIC
With our knowledge of the Beauty Industry along with our years experience of insuring them, we have teamed up with a panel of insurers to offer you scheme discounts and comprehensive beautician insurance cover.
In addition to nail/beauty salons, we can offer cover for almost all types of salons from:
- Barbers / Hair Salons
- Tanning Salons
- Toning Studios
- Chiropody Clinics
- Holistic Therapy Salons
- Whilst we always recommend you call us there’s another couple of options, click on the Quick Quote button and after just a few simple answers one of our specialist staff can give you a guide price on the cover you need. Or if you prefer then take the time to complete the full proposal form which you can simply download using the full quote form button, then our accurate price is ready to go on cover at your request.
Beautician Insurance Covers Available
- Trade Equipment Covers all of your salon equipment, from eye lash tint to massage beds
- General Contents and Money
Office chairs and desks etc
beauty products and more, limits tailored to suit your needs
- Computers & Electrical Equipment
Again, cover can be tailored to suit your individual requirements
- Business Interruption
Covering your business in the event you are unable to trade for what-ever reason such as a fire or flood, the policy will pay for loss of income or profits.
Optional cover to include the buildings and also a further option of adding Accidental Damage
- Professional Indemnity
If you offer advice to your members or clients, then we can offer a stand-alone Professional Indemnity policy with various limits to suit your requirements
- Public Liability
It is very important that your beautician insurance covers against claims made by the public. Limits from £1,£2 or £5 Million and more if required.
- Employers Liability
This cover is compulsory by law if you employ people and will cover claims made by your staff. Standard cover is £10 Million
- Treatment Liability
Covers against claims made under specific treatments from £1m to £2 Million
We’ve teamed up with some other organisations to offer you enhanced discounts and service which we hope you will find useful:
- The guys at B-Safe who are health and safety specialists, they offer a visitation service which then highlights any shortfalls you may have, all done in the strictest of confidence, and they help you rectify the problems whatever they may be thereafter. Give them a call on 01476 577323 or visit their site www.B-Safe.org.uk – Once you tell them you’re working with us the initial visit is FREE OF CHARGE !
- Reassure yourself that we are a recognised and bona fide insurance broker acting under the FSA guidelines, we are an approved FSA insurance broker – see us on their register (Our Ref Number is : 301043) www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do
- We’ve teamed up with Fire Systems Consultancy to offer you any assistance you might need on either existing fire alarm systems or the installation of new systems if you so need, give them a call and mention ourselves where you will receive not only discounted rates but a service which is linked with your insurers requirements/expectations : Tel 0845 6262 777 or visit their website – firesystemsconsultancy.com
- We’ve teamed up with NEG who operate a national boarding up and emergency repair service. All of our clients are pre-approved for this service to ensure your kept safe and secure in the quickest of times. Feel free to call them on 0844 7044 999, or see their work atwww.theneg.co.uk
How can you help to keep premiums down?
It’s the obvious things when you think about it, but sometimes the issues are forgotten or put back as less important tasks. Here’s a reminder of how to keep your beautician insurance premium down from an insurers perspective:
- CCTV – To see the incidents helps insurers defend and fight your corner
- Premises Security – The more physical security the less the premium – simple
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments – Insurers want to know you take this seriously when inviting the public through the doors of your premises – we have a helpful partnership formed for you with www.B-Safe.org.uk who are health and safety specialists, they offer a free visitation service which then highlights any shortfalls, and they help you rectify the problems whatever they may be.