Motor Trade Insurance from AIC
We have specialised in covering Motor Traders for their insurance for many years and have expert knowledge and a dedicated team on hand. With a large of panel of insurers we can cover all trades within this industry, from mobile mechanics to franchised dealerships. We strive to offer quick quotations and competitive premiums, always.
Whilst we always recommend you call us there’s another couple of options, click on the Quick Quote button and after just a few simple answers one of our specialist staff can give you a guide price on the cover you need. Or if you prefer then take the time to complete the full proposal form which you can simply download using the full quote form button below, then our accurate price is ready to go on cover at your request.
Insurance Covers Available
- Road Risks – All covers available from Third Party to Fully Comprehensive and covering own vehicles and trade plates as standard
- Stock Vehicles – Stock vehicles can be added as a bolt-on to road risks cover or as part of a motor trade combined package
- Hand Tools – Covers hand tools no matter where they are kept
- Plant Machinery – Cover for fixed plant machinery
- Demonstration Cover – Whether accompanied or unaccompanied, we can offer cover with roadrisks or under the combined package
- Loan/Hire – This cover extends your roadrisks to insure your customers whilst you are in possession of their vehicle
- Temporary Business Drivers – Rather than adding drivers temporarily, this cover lets you insure temporary business drivers
- Public Liability – Covers against claims made by the public. Limits from £1, £2 or £5 Million and more if required
- Employers Liability – This cover is compulsory by law if you employ people and will cover claims made by your staff. Standard cover is £10 Million
- Sales & Service Indemnity – Liability cover for the vehicles you have worked on and/or sold
- Loss of MOT Licence – As it states, the policy will pay to help towards costs to re-instate your licence if it is revoked
- Stock – All types of stock can be covered
- Business Interruption – Covering your business in the event you are unable to trade for what-ever reason such as a fire or flood, the policy will pay for loss of income or profits.
- Engineering Inspection – In order to comply with Health & Safety Regulations, which keeps your insurance policy valid, your plant & equipment must be checked usually annually.