Pharmaceutical Insurance from AIC
Very few industries require such specific insurance like pharmacies. Growing regulations make it almost impossible for general insurers to provide a pharmaceutical insurance package that meets your businesses needs so that’s why we have teamed up with industry specialists to ensure you get the correct policy.
As with all of our insurance packages we have a simple straight forward approach; Use our quick quote to get a rough idea on cost or use the preferred full quote form giving us a more accurate pricing model. Alternatively if you wish to discuss in person then please call for an informal chat with one of our advisors – the click buttons below should help.
Pharmaceutical Insurance Covers Available
Covering your building for all types of damage including flood, fire, vandalism, forcible entry & subsidence with the option to also add accidental damage
- General Contents
Covering all office/warehouse furniture, equipment et
- Computers & Electrical Equipment
Covering your work computers, hard drives, digital display or sound equipment
- Tenants Improvements
Covering all fixtures, fittings and furniture you have invested into the building/warehouse
- Goods In Transit
Covering all of your or your customer goods whilst out on the road
Covering money within your business premises and also in personal custody or in transit
- Book Debts
Covering utility bills like gas, water, electricity & council tax should your premises become inaccessible for what-ever reason
All types of trade stock can be covered
- Public Liability
Our pharmaceutical insurance can cover against claims made by the public. Limits starting from £1m, £2m or £5 million and more if required.
- Employers Liability
Compulsory by law if you employ staff and will cover any claim made by an employee. Standard cover is set at £10 Million
- Business Interruption
Covering your business in the event you are unable to trade for what-ever reason such as a fire, flood or explosion, loss of license. The policy will pay for loss of income or profits during this period.
How can you help to keep premiums down?
It’s the obvious things when you think about it, but sometimes the issues are forgotten or put back as less important tasks. Here’s a reminder from an insurers perspective on how to keep pharmaceutical insurance costs down:
- CCTV – To see the incidents, helps insurers defend and fight your corner
- Premises Security – The more physical security the less the premium – simple
- Fire Alarm & Sprinkler Systems
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments – Insurers want to know you take this seriously when inviting the public through the doors of your premises – we have a helpful partnership formed for you with www.B-Safe.org.uk who are health and safety specialists, they offer a free visitation service which then highlights any shortfalls, and they help you rectify the problems whatever they may be.
- Structural Surveys – Having a surveyor confirming the property is in good order is a real selling point to insurers.