Taxi Driver Insurance from AIC
We offer a flexible taxi driver insurance policy for passenger vehicle operators, from one vehicle upwards. All types of work can be covered such as public or private hire, chauffeurs, coach operators and limousine drivers, with the option of annual green card cover for tour coaches and buses. Our specialist insurers have been chosen specifically for their extra covering benefits and above all else their excellent claims service.
So why not click our ‘Quick Quote’ button for a speedy taxi driver insurance quote, or alternatively complete our full quote form for the accurate pricing which is then ready to go on cover. Or our preferred method – it’s always good to talk, either call us straight away or click the ‘Request a Callback’ button below which tells us when it’s a good time for you to be contacted by us.
Types of Vehicles and Firms we insure…
The list of risk types we can insure is endless but to name just a few:
- Single vehicle
- Insurance for taxi drivers
- Mini Fleets including family vehicles
- Large Fleets
- Distressed Risks with poor claims experience
- Mixed vehicle types
- Classic Vehicles even for private use
- High Profile Use such as for professional sports etc
- High Value vehicles
- Plus many more examples too numerous to mention – just give us a call
We’re here to help your business…
Our service doesn’t stop at just providing taxi driver insurance, we offer so much more. AIC have teamed up with several other organisations to help you in other areas linked with insurance and security, here’s some of them –
- Health And Safety – The guys at B-Safe who are health and safety specialists, they offer a visitation service which then highlights any shortfalls you may have, all done in the strictest of confidence, and they help you rectify the problems whatever they may be thereafter. Give them a call on Tel 01476 577323 or visit their site www.B-Safe.org.uk – Once you tell them you’re working with us the initial visit is FREE OF CHARGE!
- Vehicle Security – We have several companies which we can put you in touch with, just ask one of our expert staff members for further details
- Fire Alarms – We’ve teamed up with Fire Systems Consultancy to offer you any assistance you might need on either existing fire alarm systems or the installation of new systems if you so need, give them a call and mention ourselves where you will receive not only discounted rates but a service which is linked with your insurers requirements & expectations : Tel 0845 6262 777 or visit their website – www.firesystemsconsultancy.com
- Burglar Alarms – How about burglar alarms? Similarly to other security measures we are able to liaise directly between the installer and the insurance underwriter, so you get the approved system you want but without any hassle, simply contact our partners at ADT
- FSA (our governing body) – Reassure yourself that we are a recognised, approved and bona fide insurance broker acting under the FSA guidelines, we are an approved FSA insurance broker – see us on their register (Our Ref Number is : 301043) www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do
Tips on how to reduce the cost of your Vehicle Insurances:
Here are a few tips which could help in reducing the cost of your taxi driver insurance each year.
- Driver Training Courses – several insurers even sponsor this
- Employ our FREE claims management service, we closely monitor each and every claim for you to ensure only those you are really responsible and liable for are paid by your insurers
- Enhanced vehicle security, we have several contacts in this area and just ask one of our sales staff for further details
- Expert fleet insurance management again offered by ourselves FREE of charge, sometimes it can take time to improve premiums and having a game plan in place from day one is a must, ask our expert staff for further details.
Tips on how to reduce the cost of your Premises Insurance:
Here are a few tips which could help in reducing the cost of your insurances each year.
- Electrical Inspections – ensuring that the properties electrics are maintained and any remedial works are up to date, inspections by a qualified contractor in most cases is a legal requirement
- Fire Security – ensuring that the property has at least 1 to 2 fire extinguishers and smoke alarms on each floor
- Window locks, screws or catches – The more physical security the less the premium – simple
- Door Security – 5 lever mortice deadlocks and bolts on front and rear doors
- Structural Surveys – Having a surveyor round confirming the property is in good order is a real selling point to insurers.
Click our ‘Quick Quote’ button now for a speedy taxi driver insurance quote!